Training for Industry
- Roadside Inspection Vehicle Requirements – This industry training course focuses on vehicle-related regulatory roadside inspection requirements and out-of-service conditions.
- Roadside Inspection Driver Requirements – This industry training course focuses on driver-related regulatory roadside inspection requirements and out-of-service conditions.
- Hazardous Materials Instructor Training – This is a Train the Trainer course that facilitates the training of hazardous materials instructors who conduct training in Hazardous Materials Regulations for hazmat employees.
Training for Enforcement
- Hazardous materials training is open to enforcement members only and focuses on hazardous materials, such as Class 2, 3 and 8.
- Level VI Certification training is for CVSA-certified inspectors interested in becoming certified to conduct Level VI Inspections.
If you are interested in any of the above training courses, please fill out the below form to notify us of your interest. You will be notified via email once the course in which you expressed interest is scheduled and registration is open.