Access the new April 1, 2021, North American Standard Out-of-Service Criteria anywhere, any time on your mobile device with the CVSA Out-of-Service Criteria app.
The app contains the out-of-service criteria, along with inspection bulletins, real-life photo examples of vehicle and hazardous materials/dangerous goods violations, access to the CVSA Learning portal for online training, inspection procedures, operational policies, inspection and educational videos, brochures, and more.
To download the app, search for “CVSA” in the App Store or Google Play. Select “CVSA Out-of-Service Criteria.” Once you’ve downloaded the app, set up your account with your first and last name and the email address associated with the App Store or Google Play. You’ll then have the option to purchase the new 2021 criteria.
If you already have the app, simply search and select “CVSA Out-of-Service Criteria” in the App Store or Google Play to update your app and purchase the 2021 criteria.
The 2021 version of the North American Standard Out-of-Service Criteria is also available in the following formats:
- Spiral-bound, hard-copy handbook
- Electronic PDF (three device and/or web browser limit; cannot be printed or copy-and-pasted; best viewed on a desktop computer)
- Spanish U.S. version (8.5″ x 11″)
- Bilingual English/Spanish U.S. version (8.5″ x 11″)
- French Canadian version (8.5″ x 11″)
- Bilingual English/French Canadian version (8.5″ x 11″)
The 2021 out-of-service criteria go into effect on April 1. The 2021 version replaces and supersedes all previous versions.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the app, contact CVSA Multimedia Specialist Mark Mills via email or at 301-960-1139.