The CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition is the most important event in North America for public and private sector leaders of the commercial motor vehicle safety industry. This unique event will host hundreds of delegates from across North America from Sept. 18-22, 2022, in Rapid City, South Dakota, and it is sure to be our most exciting event yet. We invite you to share your knowledge and your company’s most innovative commercial motor vehicle safety solutions with key decision-makers by participating as an exhibitor. No other event brings the people, data and knowledge together in a way that actively identifies and evaluates transportation processes and procedures related to improving commercial motor vehicle safety. The CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition will attract the best of the best in law enforcement, government, motor carriers and bus carriers, and the suppliers to these constituents and many other industry disciplines to share ideas, work through issues and solve the problems that challenge commercial motor vehicle safety.
Your exhibit investment includes:
- 10’x10’ draped exhibit booth with an 8’ back wall and 3’ side rail drape
- One 8’ x 2’ draped table, two chairs and one waste basket
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign with company name
- One pre- and one post-conference attendee list
- Company name and logo on CVSA’s website
- VIP access to CVSA’s mobile event app to include a company profile, logo and contacts
- Exclusive exhibit time to connect with attendees over three days of breakfasts, lunches, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, and the Monday evening Welcome and Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Exhibit Hall Location
Rushmore Hall 5
444 Mt Rushmore Rd
Rapid City, SD 57701
Find more information on the schedule and exclusive hours to connect with attendees.
Find the Application for Exhibit Space and more information on submission requirements. Note: All applications and payments are due by July 31, 2022.