CVSA makes the health and safety of all conference attendees a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition. The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation. Note: all requirements are subject to change. Updates to the requirements will be made on the event website and also on the CVSA Events app.
- All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease through the CVSA Events app.
- Currently the state of South Dakota, city of Rapid City and all conference venues do not have COVID-19 vaccination or mask requirements.
- Visit the South Dakota Department of Health website for resources on COVID-19.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- Plexiglass barriers may be used for locations when interaction is necessary.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points.