CVSA makes the health and safety of all conference attendees a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition. The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation. Note: all requirements are subject to change. Updates to the requirements will be made on the event website and also on the CVSA Events app.
- All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease through the CVSA Events app.
- As of July 13, Delaware lifted its statewide mask requirement.
- As of July 27, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks in indoor public spaces in areas of substantial or high transmission. Currently, the state of Delaware has been designated by the CDC with a high level of transmission and masks are recommended.
- As of Aug. 10, Delaware’s state employees and visitors to Delaware state facilities are required to wear masks indoors. This applies to all individuals, regardless of vaccination status. Note: The Chase Center on the Riverfront is not a state facility.
- As of Aug. 16, the Chase Center on the Riverfront will require masks for all guests and staff.
- Masks are required by passengers in all shuttle buses for the event.
- Businesses are permitted to require masks for customers and employees.
- Find COVID-19 policies and protocols for The Westin Wilmington, Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington Downtown, Hyatt Place Wilmington Riverfront and the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- Plexiglass barriers may be used for locations when interaction is necessary.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points.