Works to ensure state, provincial, territory and federal enforcement systems are compatible to serve the needs of all stakeholders in providing accurate, timely and actionable data with a safety and compliance focus.
- Continually assess the CMV data and information necessary to support CMV safety enforcement and meet future information demands.
- Review new information technology adaptable to CMV safety practices and the improved collection and use of information.
- Review and share best practices for improving results-oriented safety information analysis and research.
- Continually work to improve information quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to seek improved access and adequate resources to effectively communicate CMV safety information.
This CVSA committee is open to all CVSA members. Log in to your CVSA account to join the Information Systems Committee.
Click here to contact the chair of this committee.